[libvoikko] HFST backend is no longer experimental

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Mon Mar 18 11:22:40 EET 2013

Den 18. mar 2013 kl. 10:59 skrev Sjur Moshagen:

>> If you use LibreOffice 4 and latest versions of libvoikko and libreoffice-
>> voikko from
>>
>> https://github.com/voikko/corevoikko
>> https://github.com/voikko/libreoffice-voikko
>>
>> and a Meadow Mari speller you should be able to see something like this:
>>
>> http://www.puimula.org/htp/tmp/mhr-speller-in-libreoffice-4.png

Using voikkospell -s I get the following:

Такаси
W: Такаси
S: Такси
S: Такаев
S: Таксин
S: Хакас
S: Хакас

The interesting part here is the last two suggestions - they are identical (I have checked with a Unicode string analyser - the chars have the exact same unicode values in the two suggestions, so no spurious latin char or some such).

Is this a bug in voikko or in hfst-ospell?

Sjur