[libvoikko] Libreoffice-voikko build broken on MacOSX

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Tue May 28 23:15:39 EEST 2013

On Tuesday 28 May 2013, Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> 28. mai 2013 kl. 17:44 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:
> > Try removing the lines ending with "> build/voikko.map" and
> > ">> build/voikko.map". And remove "build/voikko.map" from the linker
> > command. I think this symbol map is not needed anymore but I might be
> > wrong.
>
> That seems to work,

Great!

> but it uncovered another linking issue:

Seems like there are two issues:

* Missing symbols from hfst-ospell. Maybe you just need to add "-lhfstospell"
at the end of the command?

* @loader_path is only know at runtime. Looking at the linker command in your
earlier message I see that explicit mappings are provided for libraries
think you could just add a copy of those three "-Wl,-dylib_file,..." switches
replaced with @loader_path. Keep the original switches as well.

You might also want to check this commit:

  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit?id=368210926b67483a3926a0af1890127ca182e064

Support for building under OS X 10.5 and earlier was dropped for LibreOffice
4.1. As you can see, this makes linking somewhat easier.