[libvoikko] Not able to build libvoikko on MacOSX 10.9

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Tue Nov 12 11:03:33 EET 2013

11. nov. 2013 kl. 18:38 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:

> On Monday 11 November 2013 17:43:33 Sjur Moshagen wrote:
>> http://piratepad.net/z6Xqc0jXsO
>
> Perhaps this is related to
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19575956/building-c-not-working-in-osx-10-9
>
> You still seem to have /usr/include/wchar.h but according to the answer to the
> StackOverflow question a clean installation of OS X 10.9 should not contain
> such file anymore.

I solved the issue by prepending the namespace std:: to the offending function calls (wcschr and wmemchr) . I am trying to create a push request, but I get a 503 error:

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false -c credential.helper=sourcetree push -v --tags origin gramchk:gramchk
Pushing to https://github.com/voikko/corevoikko.git
error: The requested URL returned error: 503 Service Unavailable while accessing https://github.com/voikko/corevoikko.git/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed
Completed with errors, see above

I am not very familiar with git, so it is most likely something I am doing wrong. Any idea what it could be?

Sjur