[libvoikko] Possible encoding bug in latest voikkospell

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Thu Mar 19 23:57:29 EET 2015

12. jan. 2015 kl. 20:27 skrev Sjur Moshagen <sjurnm at mac.com>:

>> I don't know what is going on then. It might make sense to test different
>> compilers (g++ or clang++, different Xcode versions).
>
> I haven’t had the chance to test different compilers and xcode versions, but that seems like a reasonable suggestion, especially since this bug has manifestated itself after upgrading both the os and xcode.

I installed gcc49 via MacPorts, selected it using gcc_select (also from MacPorts), and then rebuilt libvoikko:

$ sudo port install gcc49
$ sudo port select --set gcc mp-gcc49

in libvoikko/

$ make distclean
$ ./configure --enable-hfst
$ make

Result:

make[3]: *** [libvoikko.la] Error 1

  "hfst_ol::ZHfstOspeller::read_zhfst(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)", referenced from:

I guess I have to rebuild hfst-ospell as well using gcc49.

Sjur