[libvoikko] Two identical suggestions in the suggestion list bug

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Thu Sep 3 19:17:03 EEST 2015

Hi!

On Thursday 03 September 2015 08:26:30 Sjur Moshagen wrote:
> I have found a small bug in the interaction between libvoikko and hfst,
> where the end result is that the user sees two identical suggestions in the
> suggestion list. Not a major thing, but nice to get fixed.

Should be fixed with commit f41417a4bb7e941c3be4c10157ea5ce65e284da4

However it looks like that something has changed in the error model
transducers as I could not reproduce the issue with my older copy of se.zhfst.
I only got

$ echo Adjitt | voikkospell -s -d se
W: Adjitt
S: Addit
S: Ádjit

and this is the same before and after the fix. So I have not been able to test
this change properly. If you find any issues, please upload the zhfst file
somewhere and I can have a look again.