[libvoikko] Finnish + North Sámi LibreOffice extension for Windows and OS X

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Wed Jan 27 19:16:29 EET 2016

I have built a version of libreoffice-voikko that supports both VFST and HFST
backends for Windows and OS X. You can download this version (5.0.1.20161027)
from

  http://www.puimula.org/htp/ooo/voikko-win-versiot.html

Please let me know if it works or does not work for you. I will make this
version available along with the slightly older Finnish only extensions at
http://www.puimula.org/htp/ooo/libreoffice-voikko.html if there are no
problems.

Note that at least initially I will not advertise the OS X support on the main
download page. This is just because I have limited possibilities to provide
user support for that platform. But after sufficient testing that could
change.

Once again thanks to UiT The Arctic University of Norway for supporting the
work on building this extension and providing me with access to OS X systems
for the development work.