[libvoikko] HFST support to libvoikko in Debian and Ubuntu?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:46:51 EEST 2016

> I should be able to help, but I haven't been able to reproduce the
> problem on Debian with -j 1 or -j 4. Can anyone with failing tests
> attach logs? Each test script (*.sh) should output a log (*.sh.log).

Almost. I used Ubuntu's PPA builders and made the builds ignore errors
and "cat *.log" at the end (some unneeded noise there of course then
too). So you can scroll the following build logs to find all the
failures:

amd64: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/261623533/buildlog_ubuntu-yakkety-amd64.hfst-ospell_0.4.0~r4643-4ubuntu1~trytests1_BUILDING.txt.gz
arm64: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/261624808/buildlog_ubuntu-yakkety-arm64.hfst-ospell_0.4.0~r4643-4ubuntu1~trytests1_BUILDING.txt.gz
armhf: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/261623577/buildlog_ubuntu-yakkety-armhf.hfst-ospell_0.4.0~r4643-4ubuntu1~trytests1_BUILDING.txt.gz
i386: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/261623539/buildlog_ubuntu-yakkety-i386.hfst-ospell_0.4.0~r4643-4ubuntu1~trytests1_BUILDING.txt.gz
ppc64el: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/261623534/buildlog_ubuntu-yakkety-ppc64el.hfst-ospell_0.4.0~r4643-4ubuntu1~trytests1_BUILDING.txt.gz

So all architectures fail, including x86. And I get the failures
locally too, which lead to my guess about environment related problem
or simply a build dependency that's required for tests to succeed but
is not specified.

I hope those tell you at least something, and just ask me (eg on IRC
on #hfst) if you need me to test any fixes or suggestions.

-Timo