[libvoikko] Libvoikko 4.2rc1
hatapitk at iki.fi
Tue Oct 9 22:31:45 EEST 2018
Finally I found time to start preparing for new release of libvoikko.
The release candidate is available here:
Significant changes since 4.1.1:
* Support for Malaga (dictionary format 2) has been removed.
* Unmaintained MSVC build system has been removed.
* Dependency on hfst-ospell has been updated from 0.4.5 to 0.5.0.
* Developer friendliness of hyphenator API has been improved:
** voikkoInsertHyphensCstr, a function to produce hyphenated words
has been added in the core library. Previously similar functionality
existed only in the wrapper APIs.
developer to specify the string that is used as hyphen (useful if
you want to insert HTML soft hyphens)
* Java wrapper now requires Java 7 or later.
* Some modernization of Python wrapper module
and optionally produce version that is suitable for use with Node.js.
Please test this version (especially on new OS versions) and report any
issues you may find.
More information about the Libvoikko