[hunspell-fi-devel] Malaga: a few fixes

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at cc.jyu.fi
Sat Jul 22 22:16:13 EEST 2006

Hi!

I have prepared a patch that fixes a few issues in Malaga 7.5:
http://www.hunspell-fi.org/patches/malaga/7.5/malaga_7.5_fixes.patch.gz

Unfortunately all of the fixes are in the same big patch as I accidentally
deleted the smaller ones. The diffstat is as follows:

 Makefile.in            |   73
 aclocal.m4             | 6382 ++++++++++++++++++++
 commands.c             |  112
 commands.h             |   11
 commands_interactive.c |  121
 commands_interactive.h |    9
 config.guess           |  840 +-
 config.sub             |  355 -
 configure              |12306 ++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 debugger.c             |    1
 ltmain.sh              | 3815 +++++++++---
 malaga.c               |    1
 mallex.c               |    1

There are three different types of changes:

- commands*, debugger.c, malaga.c, mallex.c: I moved the actual command line
processing from commands.c to a new file commands_interactive.c so that the
shared malaga library would not need to be linked against readline when
readline support is enabled. In fact $(READLINE_LIBS) is missing from
libmalaga.la link line in Malaga 7.5 which breaks the compilation of
applications that link against libmalaga. Adding that is an alternative for
this fix, but I think that readline dependency is unnecessary in libmalaga as
the library does not export any functions for command line processing anyway,
only the interactive tools use readline.

- Makefile.in: a few modifications related to the previous change, warning
fixes needed by newer libtool and autoconf, and support for specifying
DESTDIR during "make install" and "make uninstall". Many of these changes are
from Flammie Pirinen who is packaging Malaga for Gentoo.

- The rest of the changes are from running "autoreconf -i -f" with Autoconf
version 2.60. This is needed at least on Debian to create proper shared
library names and is probably necessary in order to get Malaga compiled on
Mac OS X (I do not know this for sure).