[libvoikko] libvoikko 4.0, voikko-fi 2.0 and libreoffice-voikko 5.0

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Tue Dec 15 12:35:54 EET 2015

Thanks :)

> 14. des. 2015 kl. 17:59 skrev Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk at iki.fi>:
>
> These new major versions have now been released:
>
> * libvoikko 4.0 (no changes after 4.0rc2)

One issue I noticed today:

Is it so that libvoikko will now build with no default dictionary search paths? Ie one must specify at compile time all search paths? That seems a bit odd. Here is one example:

$ voikkospell -l
$ voikkospell -l -p /usr/local/lib/voikko/
bxr-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Russia Buriat
crk-x-standard: UofAlberta/GT/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Plains Cree.
crk-Cans-x-standard: UofAlberta/GT/Divvun/UiT speller for Syllabic Plains Cree.
et-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Estonian
evn-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Evenki
fkv-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Kven Finnish
nb-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Norwegian Bokmål
olo-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Livvi
se-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Northern Sami
sma-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Southern Sami
smn-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Inari Sami
sms-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Skolt Sami
srs-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Sarsi
vro-x-standard: Giellatekno/Divvun/UiT fst-based speller for Võro

That is, after upgrading to libvoikko 4.0, I do not see any spelling dictionaries unless I specify the search dir with -p. This was not the case earlier.

Regards,
Sjur