[libvoikko] Installation and removal of openoffice.org-voikko in OOo 3.3

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Jun 14 00:27:01 EEST 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 21:31:58 Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> The registering of
> extensions that are part of the OOo source package itself was changed
> so that they don't need Pre-Depends anymore [1], but I'm unsure about
> applying that to external source packages.

That trick uses regcomp instead of unopkg. It might work for ordinary
extensions but sounds a bit risky.

I have not seen these compatibility problems myself in a long time and I
believe it might be safe to uninstall ooo-voikko from Lenny with OOo from
Squeeze. If the same can be assumed to be true for upgrade to Squeeze+1 then
it would be possible to move everything from preinst and prerm to postinst
and postrm and remove Pre-Depends from ooo-voikko in Squeeze, right?