[libvoikko] voikko-cppcheck

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Wed Mar 17 07:32:49 EET 2010

2010-03-15, Harri Pitkänen sanoi:

> Cppcheck has occasionally found some buggy or inefficient code from
> libvoikko and there have been practically no false positives, so I
> can recommend using it in other projects too. I just used it on HFST
> sources and it immediately found some suspicious code, including
> optimization opportunities from hfst-optimized-lookup.

Thanks for the tool, I fixed the ones I could and hopefully someone can
take a look at the rest sooner or later, I suspect this will fix some
of the leaks in evaluation software that served as prototype for Hfst*
implementations in voikko.

--
Flammie, computer scientist bachelor, linguist master, free software
Finnish localiser, and more! <http://www.iki.fi/flammie/>