[libvoikko] voikko-cppcheck

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Mar 15 19:57:51 EET 2010

I just added a small script to SVN (trunk/tools/bin/voikko-cppcheck) that can
be used to run cppcheck[1] on libvoikko, mozvoikko and openoffice.org-voikko.
I have been using the script for almost a year now but never managed to make
it available to others.

Cppcheck has occasionally found some buggy or inefficient code from libvoikko
and there have been practically no false positives, so I can recommend using
it in other projects too. I just used it on HFST sources and it immediately
found some suspicious code, including optimization opportunities from
hfst-optimized-lookup.

Harri

[1] http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/cppcheck