[libvoikko] Lttoolbox - libvoikko backend integration issues?

Andris Pavenis andris.pavenis at iki.fi
Sun Mar 28 13:31:31 EEST 2010

27.03.2010 18:01, Harri Pitkänen kirjoitti:

> Using MSVC gives you more compatible library but the MSVC build system is not
> up to date with the latest changes and it does not support conditional
> compilation of Lttoolbox analyzer. So the first thing you should do is to
> check out the sources from SVN
>
>    https://voikko.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/voikko/trunk/libvoikko
>
> open libvoikko.vcproj and try to build the library. It will most likely fail
> because new source files have been added that are not yet listed in the
> vcproj file. Add the missing files (and remove any that are no longer
> present) and see if the library builds when support for Lttoolbox is not yet
> configured.

Some things that I think should also be done together with update:

- Moving all msvc stuff (currently only libvoikko.vcprj) to subdirectory
   (perhaps msvc)
- Adding VC++ solution file into that subdirectory
- Adding projects for voikkospell and voikkohyphenate

Additionally it would be nice to still have project from VC++ 2005 in SVN.

Is it OK to commit these changes.

Andris