[libvoikko] Java interface for libvoikko

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Thu Nov 25 23:18:52 EET 2010

I have started working on Java interface for libvoikko. It will be an almost
exact clone of our Python interface. Both API and internal implementation will
be very similar and I expect to even use the same unit tests for both. Since
the work will consist of mostly porting the Python code to Java I expect to be
able to finish it quite soon, most likely next week.

The preliminary code is in SVN under trunk/libvoikko/java. If you install
Eclipse and M2Eclipse + Subclipse plug-ins you can (hopefully) check it out
directly from Eclipse and run the JUnit tests. Working installation of native
libvoikko library is needed. On Linux normal installation libvoikko and Suomi-
malaga is enough.