[libvoikko] libreoffice-voikko 3.2rc1

Flammie Pirinen flammie at iki.fi
Wed Feb 16 22:31:12 EET 2011

Harri Pitkänen kirjoitti 16.2.2011 kello 19.41:
> Now this brings back some memories. I did try -l and pretty much
> every trick I
> could imagine to get dynamic linking to work on OS X but had no
> luck. It may
> be that the library loader OOo is using there just does not support
> library dependencies at all (it does support that on Windows
> though). The only
> way to get it working was to use static linking.

I've tested with -lvoikko instead of static library a few times, seems
to work at least on two macs, but I don't know if OOo is pulling the
plugin from cache or properly using the new ones, so if anyone can
test <http://www.helsinki.fi/~tapirine/tmp/voikko-kl-macosx-x86.oxt>
it might help. I needed to add i386 to i686 in arch test to get ppc
away from stuff but I'm not sure if this affects.

> Thanks. I'll publish rc2 later tonight and final perhaps on Friday.
> I already
> removed libiconv.a and libintl.a in SVN since if something depends
> on them
> that would be a major problem anyway. The framework dependencies
> probably
> don't matter much since they are always available but if they can be
> removed
> without problems, feel free to commit that.

Committed without framework, seemed to work for me at least.