[libvoikko] Libreoffice Voikko+HFST standalone extension for Mac issue

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Sep 12 16:46:23 EEST 2011

> The intention was to include one default language (malaga-based Finnish),
> and the libraries needed. I had to put the libraries within the 2/ dir to
> get them included in the oxt.
>
> Something is obviously wrong, but I am unable to see what the solution is.

It is most likely because standalone extensions should link statically to
libvoikko on OS X. However revision 3726 changed libreoffice-voikko to use
dynamic linking instead. Try reverting the part from r3726 that changed

  $(LIBVOIKKO_PATH)/lib/libvoikko.a

  -lvoikko

and see if that helps. If it does, you could hack the Makefile so that
static linking is used whenever STANDALONE_EXTENSION_PATH is defined and
dynamic linking is used otherwise.