[libvoikko] Publishing Voikko Java-interface to central Maven repository?

Juha Komulainen komu at iki.fi
Mon Aug 12 14:47:33 EEST 2013

Hi,

I've been working on a plugin to integrate Voikko with ElasticSearch and I'm planning to publish it soon. However, the fact that Voikko is not currently available in central Maven repository makes it somewhat harder to distribute the plugin.

Are the any plans to get Voikko on central repo? Once the POM has all required metadata, the process itself is quite simple and pretty well automated (see https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide). If necessary, I can help in getting the POM into shape, but I guess it would be best for the primary developers to handle the actual account creation and deployment.

-komu