[libvoikko] patch to compile libreoffice-voikko against LibreOffice 4.1

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:16:22 EEST 2013

Hi,

Rene Engelhard contributed a patch to Debian's libreoffice-voikko to
compile against LibreOffice 4.1.0. Attached, and more information at

Additionally, I've been carrying a debug build related patch which I
unfortunately haven't brought up before, also attached. To me it would
look like it's not needed anymore, for some reason or another?
DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt seems to work, ie make VOIKKO_DEBUG=no oxt
even without the patch - -O0 -g are used instead of -O2. The patch was
by Timo Lindfors, but I'd drop it now.

-Timo