[libvoikko] grammar checker checks

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Thu Sep 19 17:47:25 EEST 2013

El dj 19 de 09 de 2013 a les 14:42 +0000, en/na Francis Tyers va
escriure:
> El dj 19 de 09 de 2013 a les 17:36 +0300, en/na Harri Pitkänen va
> escriure:
> > On Thursday 19 September 2013 14:04:22 Kevin Brubeck Unhammer wrote:
> > > Francis Tyers <ftyers at prompsit.com> writes:
> > >
> > > [...]

[...]

> > I will receive an email about your pull request. I can then merge it with a
> > single mouse click.
> >
> > For this workflow you don't even need push access to the repository so there
> > is no risk of accidentally breaking anything. I think this is also quite
> > convenient. If you use SVN elsewhere and Git in one project you start soon
> > mixing the commands. I suffer from this as I still have to use SVN at work...
>
> Great! I'll set this up now. Thanks :)

$ svn mv check FinnishRuleEngine
A         FinnishRuleEngine
D         check/CompoundVerbCheck.hpp
D         check/MissingVerbCheck.cpp
D         check/SentenceCheck.hpp

$ svn commit -m "move check to FinnishRuleEngine"
Adding         grammar/FinnishRuleEngine
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: COPY operations are only supported at the branch level

If 'svn mv' is not supported it might be easier to just use git :|
Perhaps I could just have a branch in the main voikko repo ?

Fran