[libvoikko] grammar checker checks

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Thu Sep 19 18:25:01 EEST 2013

On Thursday 19 September 2013 14:47:25 Francis Tyers wrote:
> $ svn commit -m "move check to FinnishRuleEngine"
> Adding         grammar/FinnishRuleEngine
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: COPY operations are only supported at the branch level
>
> If 'svn mv' is not supported it might be easier to just use git :|
> Perhaps I could just have a branch in the main voikko repo ?

Oh, that is an unfortunate limitation. I have now granted you push access to
the main repository so you can create a branch and do your work there if you
want.

It is also possible to clone your private fork with Git

  git clone https://github.com/ftyers/corevoikko

which allows you to move files with Git but does not require creating a
separate branch.