[libvoikko] Nightly Voikko Packages

Tino Didriksen mail at tinodidriksen.com
Wed Feb 24 17:45:38 EET 2016

I have added libvoikko to the Apertium nightly builder. This means it is
kept up to date for the Python 3-capable Debian and RPM platforms that we
build for.

http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Prerequisites_for_Debian
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Prerequisites_for_RPM
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:TinoDidriksen:nightly/libvoikko

Packaging scripts are based on Debian's and Fedora's:
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/apertium/svn/branches/packaging/external/libvoikko/

Builds are currently for: Debian {jessie sid stretch}, Ubuntu {trusty
wily}, Fedora {22, 23}, OpenSUSE {13.1, 13.2, Leap 42.1, Tumbleweed}
I could also build for Windows and OS X, if needed.

Reasoning is that Apertium wants ZHFST supports everywhere, so since such
big changes don't get backported in the distros, I do it myself.

I'll add all the support (libreoffice-voikko, etc) at some later date.

-- Tino Didriksen