[libvoikko] Rust bindings

Ronja Koistinen ronja.koistinen at kapsi.fi
Mon Feb 4 21:02:40 EET 2019

On 3.2.2019 21.46, Ronja Koistinen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have spent the weekend writing a Rust crate which implements libvoikko
> bindings for the language. It isn't quite feature-complete yet and test
> coverage isn't 100%, but I feel it's close enough for today :)
>
> The repo is here: https://github.com/ronjakoi/voikko-rs

The bindings are now feature-complete: I implemented grammar checking as
well.

Version 1.0.2 is available as source on GitHub:

https://github.com/ronjakoi/voikko-rs

...and in the central Rust repository on crates.io:

https://crates.io/crates/voikko-rs

Auto-generated documentation is here:

https://docs.rs/voikko-rs/1.0.2/

The crates.io page is a bit barebones at the moment, because I forgot to
include some things such as the README file in the package manifesto. I
may publish a 1.0.3 unless I can figure out a way to amend an
already-published version.

Ronja