[libvoikko] Sámi/HFST , anything new?

Sjur Moshagen sjurnm at mac.com
Wed Jun 2 13:06:48 EEST 2010

Den 1. jun. 2010 kl. 23.26 skrev Harri Pitkänen:

> Are there any news on using Sámi/HFST with libvoikko? I have been following
> changes in victorio.uit.no SVN repository and saw some testing stuff but could
> not figure out whether it works or not.

It is not yet finished, and it does not work at the moment. I'll try to return to this soon.

> There were comments about --version
> switch missing from voikkospell. I have added it today (in libvoikko SVN
> trunk).

Thanks, I will update my local copy.

We have finally settled on the license(s): GPL v3+, and other licenses upon request. We haven't yet added the license text to all files, but that will happen in the nearest future.

Best regards,
Sjur N. Moshagen
Samediggi · Sametinget
Project Manager for the Divvun project