[libvoikko] libreoffice-voikko 3.2rc1

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Mon Feb 14 19:28:39 EET 2011

On Monday 14 February 2011, Flammie Pirinen wrote:
> oxt/* is what I've been modifying with prototypes already. There's
> also properties that show in I think extension manager and maybe even
> settings page? Translations are of course also needed for language
> support, but that's relatively easy at the moment.

SettingsDialog_*.properties are for the settings page which is also accessible
through the extension manager.

Then there are the getServiceDisplayName methods within the source code that
contain hard coded names for the components. Those should be read from
properties as well, I have not figured out yet if that is possible though.
Event the respective built in component names ("Hunspell SpellChecker" etc.)
in OOo/LibO are untranslatable.

> Also, I didn't seem to get os x version to work without switching the
> standalone option in Makefile, so I suppose licences are necessary as
> well. I don't think I got them to display though, maybe it only
> triggers when autoinstalled?

Standalone mode is the only one that has ever been used on OS X. So it is
quite possible that not using it causes some breakage although I cannot
immediately see why. What errors do you get without it?

Then again it seems that linker command is outdated anyway. It still links in
libiconv.a and libintl.a, those two can and should be removed. Perhaps linking
against some of the frameworks is not needed either. If you can, please test
if those could be removed. You can commit the change to SVN if it works.