[libvoikko] Choice of native code inclusion in voikko.oxt for LibreOffice

Harri Pitkänen hatapitk at iki.fi
Fri Aug 6 22:22:04 EEST 2021

Hi!

The main reason was that I did not want ordinary users to install this on
Linux as that would often result in two versions of the extension to be
installed simultaneously: this and the one they get as part of distro's
Finnish language support. At least in some occasions that resulted in
problems that were hard to debug by email.

But if this is no longer a problem (have not tested this since 2009 or so)
and there are users who would use it then it would be fine to add native
code for Linux as well.

Harri